Monday 18 August 2014

Preface

So I kind of renewed my blog. Well to be honest, the old one was kind of a huge mess and I was a bit childish, too childish to be exact with what I wrote. Maybe, this time I can make amends with those who do read my blog and try to put in some good readings so that, you guys wouldn't be bored reading the same mundane materials over and over again.

Okay, to cut things short, I think my materials would revolve more about my journey towards becoming a full-time dentist. And maybe I can share you my bits of the fun experiences I gained being a university student. But before I go further to explaining the real reason why I did what I did, I just want to tell you that I got accepted into Universiti Malaya, a quite well-known university in Malaysia and I am so proud and thankful to be given this opportunity. This actually explains why I need to have a fresh new setting so that, this time it'd be especially for the next 5 years of my life as a dental student shared to you guys.

Since I only have about a few weeks left to not get totally stressed out by the non-stop assignments and classes, I'm going to salvage this few weeks left by making this blog more readable and I might include a chatbox so that if you guys were to have any inquiries pertaining to being a dental student or the requirements you need to be able to get admissions into Universiti Malaya, I would so much love to give you my utmost sincere answers and responds. I would also love to share you my thoughts and comments and even maybe some words of encouragement if you guys might have some doubt in what you are going to pursue later on.

I know, some of you might disapprove of my writings because of how every single thing here is going to be written completely in English but rest assured, I mean no boasting or of any sort. I just want to find a way to keep on improving my proficiency in English and at the same time, make my writings available to all especially to those who are keen to know more.

I hope you guys will stay tuned with what I have installed for you next. I'd make sure to post regularly and more frequently, and to keep you guys in touch with my upcoming experiences and stories. And again if any of you are interested in asking me questions, just ask. I'd be much appreciated if you did. Again thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment