Friday 19 April 2019

Me.

It's been a long time. Was it like 3 years ago? Had I lost interest in the one thing that I really love doing? I remembered when I first started doing this and I was a teenager and only wanted to follow the trend. And it was a trend to have your own blog. But I have always been obsessing on having my English improved and that I did. I think.

But I know there were times that I just felt bored and I wanted to look at my past and see who I was before and who have I become now. I can see that I have grown into someone that is much more responsible and less intuitive. I think more before I proceed with my plans. I am no longer a person who just plunges over a steep unknowing hill hoping that there'll be a pond below. 

I know life is a risk, but am I a risk-taker? I remembered when I was 17, I was this self-absorbed scrawny boy, (still am minus the scrawny part) who was oblivious to his surrounding. Who thinks that the world revolves around him only. But I am no longer that person or probably that dark side of me has slowly diminished, not entirely but it is a progress.  

So let's talk about this week. I am well-aware that the people around me hates me but I couldn't care less. Well to be honest, it does put a toll on me psychologically and eventually physically. I know I am a person who lives for the lives of others. Who wants people's approval. I don't want to be that person anymore. I want to be my own self. I do what I want and what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment